Thursday, April 23, 2009

Google Profiles Drive More Traffic

Have you made a Google Profile page yet? If not, stop what you're doing, and go do it now.


Google


When pushing for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), it is common wisdom that you want to please Google. What better way to please them than by using their products?


What's more, if you fill in your profile information completely, you can be eligible for featured status, and will get first page Google results. I have been working hard to bump my Google search results for the last month or so. Once I completed my profile last night, I was instantly front page.


Google has added their own profile spot to the bottom of the first page, and whoever has the most information updated on the profile gets that spot. Once I completed my profile last night, I was instantly front page.


The profile also makes it easy to link to all your other sites as well.



FaceBooktwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment