Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meet me at The Cottage and Lakefront Living Show!

Come and meet me in person Saturday, March 28 at the 3rdAnnual Cottage and Lakefront Living Show at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, MI. I'll be showcasing some of our finest lakefront and vacation properties from 1pm to 4pm. This is a great chance to connect with Lake Michigan property owners and prospective buyers.


Cottage Show Banner


The Cottage and Lakefront Living Show is held in downtown Grand Rapids each year, and is attending by dozens of exhibitors from across the state. You can find me at the Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt Booth. In addition to real estate professionals, some of the other exhibitors include:


•· A wooden boat building class


•· Camping and hiking outfitters


•· Wildlife artist


•· Sandcastle building (and demolishing!)


•· Home improvement contractors


•· Builders


•· And more!


For exhibit times and ticket information visit http://showspan.com/CLG/Home.aspx



Kids JumpI'll be bringing along information on some of our team's spectacular lakefront home listings, and answering questions folks may have about the Oceana County area. I've been a resident here for 15 years. In that time I've fished nearly every hole in the county, and I'm a regular at the beach in the summer. I can also tell you where you can find the best meals around. Stop by and let me brag up the area, it's one of my favorite past times!



Oceana County is a premier destination for vacation living, and has many activities for all ages. Off-road enthusiasts come from all over to ride the dunes at the Silver Lake State Park. The dunes open April 1st, so start planning your vacation now. You can get permit information HERE.



Sliver Lake ChamberThere are many other attractions in the area, as well. To find out more, visit the Hart Silver Lake Chamber of Commerce. You can also visit Localism.com, where I'll be posting current event schedules throughout the summer.




Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment